Search This Blog

Which Naruto Characters


You're still here with me...
You're still here with me...
You're still here with me...
You're still here with me...
You're still here with me...






Love is a feeling
as mysterious and magical
as a firefly’s light
in the purple evening air.


I love you
for all the ways your gentle touch
has shown me how much you care,
for all the moments you’ve held me
tenderly in your arms.


I love you more than ever…
For all the reasons that made me
fall in love with you in the first place
and all the other lovable qualities
you’ve shown me since then.


Loving you
is a journey of discovery
into a fascinating and beautiful
new landscape.


Nothing makes me feel more like
fireworks and falling stars
than the touch of your hand.


Take my hand
when you feel alone…
Walk with me
when your heart needs company…
Turn to me
when you need someone
to lean on…





Be patient and don’t despair when life’s minds
blow strong and it’s storms rage fiercely
around you.
God is still in control.
He will give you the strength to weather
dark clouds and disappointments.
You can do anything
you really wish to do…
just let that strong,
beautiful spirit of yours
be your guide.


It takes a lot
to make your dreams come true.
You need the courage to try
and a willingness to take risks.